Tuesday 12 May 2020

What Would Your Super Power Be?

MNL were challenged to think about Super Powers, and if they could have any super power, what would it be and why? They were then challenged to create a comic strip using storyboardthat demonstrating their superpower. Check out some of their comic strips below:


Annelise would like the opportunity to be able to turn in to any object or animal.

Harriet would love the super power of being able to clean or redesign a room instantly (I would LOVE this one too!)


Jordan would like to be able to control the weather, as well as being able to turn invisible...imagine all of the things you could do!

Koya would like to be able to teleport whenever needed! A great super power to help escape tricky situations.



Kyra would like to be able to fly...imagine the places you could go!

What would your super power be?

4 comments:

  1. my super power would be that i can time travel so that i can skip school and see when and where i die.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lochy ,its Farihah from Grey main school I really liked your comic strips and I would love to have a super power to disappear so go any where I wanted to I think it would be really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi im Fraise from EHS (Edmund Hillary School).I would love to be invincible so I can spy on people.1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello otaki college
    My name is Ryah from Grey main school
    I really like the task that you have it looks very interesting well done.

    ReplyDelete