Wednesday 22 April 2020

Wellbeing Wednesday - Word Art

Every day, throughout Term Two, we have a different wellbeing focus in MNL. Wellbeing Wednesday is a day in which we can reflect on, focus on and put in to place all of the things that help us feel good, especially when we are feeling a bit down. Our challenge for this Wellbeing Wednesday, was to design a piece of word art on https://wordart.com/ that incorporated all of the things that help us feel good, the things we enjoy and the things that are important to us. Check out some of the amazing creations from MNL below (A few more to be added, when they are complete).






















4 comments:

  1. Ka pai Room 7 and 8. I love this idea and there are so many cool shapes to choose from. I will definitely try this activity with some schools I work with in Auckland. I used to help run a Wellbeing Team at school and think it's amazing that you're actively thinking about what makes you happy. I'd love to see some of your other wellness Wednesday activities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! What amazing images and use of technology to help define and understand of wellbeing. I will try and get my Year 5 & 6 students undertake a similar task and activity when we return to school under Alert Level 2. Take care, be safe and enjoy your learning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I am Declan. I go to Grey Main School. I like the word art. Maybe you can put something else on your blog.
    Check out my blog here: https://gmsdeclanr4053.blogspot.com/
    From Declan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi my name is Zoe from Grey Main.
    I particularly enjoyed the Naruto ones,since it's nice to see fellow anime fans. Ka pai I hope to see more of this wonderful art!
    Check out my blog at: http://gmszoe6293.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete